Did you ever wonder what name you were born with?
- I specialize in name searches through the NYC birth index.
- This service covers the five boroughs of New York City, serving the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.
- (My) convenient service is used by adopted adults, private investigators, professional searchers, lawyers, genealogists, and amateur sleuths..
- (Hand searching) in other areas of public records are also available on request, such as old marriage records, death indexes, city directories, old phone books and census records. Unique searches welcomed.
- Genealogical research on request.
- I provide the service of confirming existing information.
(Please inquire through the Contact page.)
- I am proud member of Emergency Medical Locators for Adoptees (EMLA)*.
- *If this is a medical emergency, EMLA is a nonprofit organization that conducts free biological searches for those who are in critical need of their family medical histories in times of life threatening medical crisis.